This is my personal blog where I share my thoughts and opinions (my writings do not represent any person or organization with which I am associated). I do my best to offer truth (I assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions on this site or found by following any link on this site) and give helpful advice (my writings are for informational purposes). I am human, however, so please keep your brain in gear and make wise choices (I am not liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the use of this information). When you need help, please turn to appropriate sources. I am not a doctor or anyone with letters after my name (I am not providing medical, legal or other professional advice), so please seek professional help when you need it.
* Anything you do on my site will require your consent (which usually means there’s a little checkbox somewhere for you to check). You can withdraw your consent at any time and ask me to remove your information from my site and systems (the right of erasure).
* If you comment on a post, your information will be stored if you click the little box (it won’t be stored if you don’t).
* The info collected tells me about my readers so I can serve them better. (I do not give or sell this data to anyone.)
* My blog has an SSL certificate (that’s the https in the URL) which encrypts and keeps your data safe.
* All your data is stored on a WordPress database that is GDPR compliant.
* Email subscriptions are handled through WordPress (see their privacy statements). There is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email. Contact me if you have difficulties.
I am the author of Meemaw’s Place blog.
I am married to Paul (34 years).
We have amazing kids and grandkids.
WHERE I WORK (responsibilities and where the bucks come from)
My husband and I founded and work for The Marriage Bed. We teach about marriage and sexuality on our blogs The Generous Wife and The Generous Husband. (donation support)
When I link to a product or service, the link may be monetized, meaning I receive some monetary benefit when you purchase through these links. There is no change in your purchase price, I just receive a small commission from the merchant for bringing you to their door.
Regardless of this, I only recommend products or services I use personally or believe will be of value to my readers.
I receive commissions through:
Amazon.com – Meemaw’s Place is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
COPYRIGHT AND FAIR USE
Unless otherwise noted, all web site design (Theme: Natural Lite by Organic Themes ), text, graphics, layout and content contained in this web site are the sole property of Lori Byerly, Meemaw’s Place. Please feel free to share content, but please attribute my original work to Meemaw’s Place and provide a link back. Please do not copy comments to posts without obtaining the permission of the author of the comment.
Most art work and photos are my own.
All other photo credits are sited in the photos or at the end of each blog post or page.